Sage 200c (v2017), coming soon…
The next version of Sage 200 – Sage 200c, will be launched in July. As a leading Sage 200 business partner in the UK, we can share with you some of the new features that will be available in the new release. As always this latest version of Sage 200 will be based on customer feedback to maximise the daily productivity of users.
• Simplified Invoicing functionality allows you to raise invoices without having to go through Sales Order Processing.
• New web-based purchase requisitions module for placing stock orders without knowing the nominal code, part number or the supplier.
• Streamlined report customisation and analysis in the Nominal Ledger.
• Hide inactive suppliers and customers and tidy up your dormant accounts without deleting them for future reference.
• Enhanced error correction functionality if mistakes are made when transactions are posted in Sage. A full history of corrections made is also retained.
• Utilise multiple sales order statuses as opposed to the current limited ‘Live’ and ‘Closed’ statuses only.
• More efficient entry of invoices to Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
• Integration with Office 365.
Our experienced Sage consultants and technicians are always on hand to help you make a smooth transition when you upgrade or acquire new software.
We will keep you updated with more information about the release of Sage 200c as it becomes available to us. Alternatively you can contact us on 0115 840 5075 or email email@example.com