Through our strategic partnerships with Sage and Eque2, Solutions for Accounting are able to offer powerful operational and financial project management software modules for Sage 200.
These tools help medium-sized contractors and subcontractors, house builders and other construction related organisations monitor costs and budgets while managing cashflow and stakeholder relations.
Maximise construction contract performance
Reduce the business risks inherent in the delivery of construction projects with effective contract management functionality.
- Aid intuitive decision making with real-time sight of project financials
- Automatic subcontractor CIS processed functionality
- Manage bids from receipt, through subcontractor and/or supplier enquiry and quote production, seamlessly transferring all bid data into live contracts
- Easily record critical information such as retentions and discounts as well as producing applications, certificates, invoices and payments
Control Contracting costs and budgets
In-depth planning and budgetary functionality allows project performance to be measured against targets at every stage, minimising risk and helping informed decisions to be made with assurance.
- Meet budgets and control contract costs, while tracking subcontractor insurances
- Create subcontractors, materials and plant hire purchase orders
- Monitor materials delivered, subcontractor applied values and on/off hire dates
- Track actual costs against estimated/budgets, eradicate duplications of processing and identify project overspend
Improve stakeholder relationships
Enhance customer, subcontractor and supplier relationships with full integration between project accounts and CRM software.
- Benefit from a single, up-to-date view of all stakeholders
- Provide customer-facing staff with important information
- Forecast and identify trends that occur
- Streamline processes and reduce risk
Integrated software for construction project management
Integrated control of financials, contract costing, purchasing, payroll and subcontractors ensures critical project data is distributed throughout the organisation, allowing the entire business to be controlled from a single system for greater efficiency.
- Role-tailored screens bring together key information relevant for individual users
- Automatically update stock that is booked out in accounts screen
- Process timesheets and eliminate repeat data entry with payroll integration
- Create both self-billing and authenticated receipts as well as recording applications
- Automate retentions
Simple construction estimating process
Process tenders and quotations from enquiry register, through subcontractor enquiry and comparison to tender submission, converting successful estimates into contracts, quickly and easily.
- Build quotes easily with flexible libraries
- Inform future tendering with reports comparing purchase and actual costs on won projects
- Select the right subcontractor and supplier for the job form the database, comparing prices and generating enquiries
- Import Schedule of Rates (SOR) into library
Critical business information at your fingertips, wherever you are
Access business critical data from a range of mobile devices with Sage 200 Mobile.
- Quickly access the information when you need it
- Make important decisions or access vital information when on the road or visiting clients
- Personalise your own dashboard so you only see the information you need
Call us now on 0115 840 5075 for further information