Spindle Document Management provides you with complete control of your documents in Sage 200 and is a vital solution to expanding businesses.
All your outgoing documents are sent to the appropriate recipients, which helps to streamline and improve your processes. Incoming documents are captured and become accessible immediately in Sage 200. This reduces your workload and ensures that important documents are always to hand.
Distribute outgoing documents – You can send documents in batches or individually using email or to print for sending by post.
- Batch deliver invoices, statements and various other business documents.
- Produce branded documents that look great and have all the relevant information.
- Attach relevant documents together (for example statements with invoices) or a second page (for example promotions or terms and conditions).
- Keep your co-workers up-to-date when a document is sent by enabling notifications.
- Diminish the risks associated with document fraud by using digital signatures and password protection.
- Make it a simple process for customers to pay you by having a ‘Pay Now’ button included on statements, pro forma invoices and invoices.
- Archive outgoing documents into Sage 200 instantaneously for uncomplicated future access.
Capture incoming documents – You can scan and import documents directly into Sage 200.
- Capture any type of document to be viewed in Sage 200.
- Batch scan documents with barcode technology, including multi-page documents.
- Effortlessly drag-and-drop electronic files into the Capture screen or Pending Tray.
- Enable security permissions to restrict access for sensitive documents.
- Use unique barcodes to promptly correlate documents with their Sage 200 entry.
- Store documents in the correct format (PDF/A) to remain compliant with HMRC regulations.
- Enable non-Sage 200 users to capture documents into the Pending Tray.
View documents in Sage 200 – Documents are linked to accounts/transactions in Sage 200.
- Securely access documents throughout Sage 200:
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Nominal Ledger
- Cash Book
- Stock Control
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Project Accounting
- Users that don’t have access to Sage 200 can utilise the Document Search tool to recapture documents.
Capture documents on the move – Capture documents using your mobile device. Available for Android as well as iOS devices.
- The Spindle Document Capture app helps to manage documents when you’re on the road and can be used to:
- Send sales orders, signed delivery notes, expenses and other documents back to the office.
- Document proof of damaged/faulty goods.
- Use as a substitute for a traditional scanner when working remotely.