Sage 50 Payroll Auto Enrolment Edition will help you prepare for Auto Enrolment. To complement this we are also introducing The Pensions Module, an additional paid for feature which will automate the process, eliminating the on-going day to day administration burden of Automatic Enrolment.
Sage 50 Payroll Auto Enrolment together with the Pensions Module will eliminate the burden of Automatic Enrolment for you and your business.
The Pensions Module will:
Automatically Assess Your Workforce
- Assess your entire workforce against Automatic Enrolment legislation according to UK worker status, age and earnings for each pat reference period at the click of a button.
- Automatically put your workforce into the correct category; Eligible Jobholder, non eligible jobholder or Entitled worker and automatically enrol your eligible jobholders into the correct qualifying pension scheme.
- Easily manage postponements where necessary and according to the rules you set up; such as to manage probation periods or where the employee may have an earnings spike.
- Quickly manage opt-in’s and opt-outs as they’re received from your pensions provider and add any additional easily to the list.
Automatically Manage Pensions Data and Payments
- Automatically create the your data file in the correct format to be sent to your pension provider and send or upload to their portal.
- Complete your Pensions Provider payments easily with the correct files automatically created detailing the right payment information to the right Pensions Provider.
- Keep a record of all your date and payments submissions showing when they were made, by who and store your receipt from the pensions provider. Queue all of your pending submissions and The Pensions Module will tell you when they need to be sent.
Automatically Communicate with Your Employees
- Automatically create the right, Individually addressed, communication for your employees as defined by the Pensions Regulator for each eventuality.
- Automatically prepare the email or print the communication ready to send. All of your communications are prepared and ready, and The Pensions Module will tell you when they need to be sent and record when you’ve sent them. The Pensions Module will even attach a copy to your employee’s record to keep your audit trails up to date.